Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Potty time

We decided that it was time to buckle down and get serious about this potty training business.  I told myself after the holidays were over we would do it - just suck it up and do it!  And we did.  Who knew, "Let's go make tinkle noises" would do the trick!  It has been going surprisingly well.  I think she may have been pulling our leg in the past, acting like she had no idea how to use the bathroom. 



It seems the past couple of years have gone by fast.  I'm sure with every added child, it only goes faster.  She's no longer a baby that needs constant care, but a little girl that needs a helping hand every now and then.  I have to laugh every time I say, "Yay, Livi!  You're a big girl!" she always corrects me and says "No, I wittle."  Makes me thankful she's not in too big of a hurry to grow up :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm laughing....she looks like a wittle movie star! Love her and her stylish self :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a hilarious picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Erica!! Big accomplishment for you too! Now come to Lubbock and potty train Talon for me, please!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew I shouldn't have posted this!! #2 accident this morning - yuck!! She kept saying, "I didn't go poo poo mom." Sure you didn't.

    ReplyDelete